A key part of our constitution is to educate and interest the public in music, particularly choral music, by the presentation of concerts and other activities.
BECOME A FRIEND
Support from the Friends of Bingham and District Choral Society is really appreciated by the society. By becoming a Friend and helping the choir you would be supporting local musicians and singers, as well as strengthening and enhancing local culture and traditions.
If you would like to become a Friend of Bingham & District Choral Society and receive our newsletter, information about forthcoming concerts, choral workshops, and fundraising events please enter your details in the form below.
Details about the Bingham and District Choral Society Bursary scheme will be announced shortly.
LINKS TO CHOIRS WE HAVE ASSOCIATIONS WITH
- Barker College Choir, Sydney, Australia
- Concertkoor KOV Groningen, Holland
- Kortrijk Vocaal Ensemble, Kortrijk, Belgium
- Mansfield Choral Society
- Music for Everyone
- Newark Choral Society (Site currently unavailable)
- Scunthorpe Choral Society
- Southwell Choral Society
- Radcliffe on Trent Male Voice Choir
- Radcliffe Ladies’ Choir